Saturday, December 4, 2010

Ornaments

Wow can you believe this? I am posting on a weekend.  I never post on weekends but with the holidays fast approaching and so many holiday cards to share with you I figured I would stay 'on top' of things and post some extra days.( yayyy LOL)

This card was super quick and I'm still debating on whether I should add a greeting in the bottom right corner.

The card base was created using the Scallop Square BigZ die from Cherry Cobbler cardstock.

I used my Jolly Holiday designer paper and layered it over Old Olive cardstock.  I stamped and punched out some ornaments using the set Deligthful Decorations and the Ornament punch.   I punched a small hole in the top of each ornament and strung some gold elastic cord through and taped in behind the Old Olive layer to hold it in place. The ornaments are attached to the card front with a bit of adhesive. Then I added my card front to the card base.

Thanks for looking and I hope you are having a great Saturday.

Margaret :)

Supplies:  Stamp Sets - Delightful Decorations  : Cardstock - Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Jolly Holiday Designer paper  :  Inks - Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler  :  Accessories - Gold Elastic Cord (retired), small hole punch, Scallop Square BigZ die, Big Shot, Ornament Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment