Friday, November 12, 2010

Just Believe

Okay, not to toot my own horn but.... I LOVE this card. (even if my picture quality is poor - sorry)  I have been following Michelle Zindorf's style and have attempted a few cards using my brayer more and adding more sponging.

I created this card to submit for the London Regionals in September.

The card base is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" using the current In Colour Pear Pizzaz.

For my image, I used Glossy White Cardstock.  I inked up my brayer with Daffodil Delight ink and covered the glossy CS.  Then I punched out a circle from a Post It note and attached to my CS.  I inked up my brayer with Pumpkin Pie ink this time and brayered over the card just to create a light moon effect.



I stamped my image from the oh, so gorgeous set Just Believe, in Early Espresso ink and stamped onto the brayered CS.  Using a sponge I lightly sponged Early Espresso ink all the way around the edge of the glossy CS.  Next I samped my flourish/ sentiment image, hand cut this piece out and popped up on my card front.  I layered my image onto an Early Espresso mat and placed a strip of Pear Pizzaz striped ribbon around the card front.  Then I adhered this to my card base.

I hope you like this card as much as I do.

Cheers,
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment