Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Warmest Holiday Wishes

Christmas is creeping up fast and although I have made Christmas cards every so often all year long it is now getting down to crunch time.  This weekend I had the chance to make some cards Friday evening while my step-daughter worked on an a birthday card for my nephew and then I managed to get more done on Sunday evening.

I have had the Chunky Silver Glass Glitter for awhile now but haven't really used it so it was time to make a card dazzle using this fun product.

My card base is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Cherry Cobbler cardstock.  I added a layer of Deck the Halls designer paper with a strip of Very Vanilla cardstock and then another layer of Deck the Halls.



I used my green lid Tombow Glue on the edges of the Vanilla cardstock and added my Silver Glass Glitter. So pretty!

Finally I used retired holiday rub-ons that coordinate with our Ornament Punch.  I adhered the rub-on to Chocolate Chip cardstock and punched out using the Ornament Punch.  I placed a few dimensionals on the back and popped up on my card front.

How is that for a cute no stamping card!

Thanks for stopping by.
Margaret :)

Supplies - Cardstock - Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Deck the Halls DP   Accessories - Chunky Silver Glass Glitter, Tombow Glue, dimensionals, retired rub-ons, ornament punch

No comments:

Post a Comment