Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wanted....




Hello, hello. I had some good energy today so I made sure I didn't let it slip by me. I went straight to my stamp room and decided to use some goodies I have never used and some things I have barely used.

For quick inspiration I went to the Mojo Monday blog for a sketch and got down to work.
I began with a Sage Shadow base. Next a layer of Chocolate Chip and on top of that some oh so wicked Nouveau Chic Designer paper - WOW - I really like it.

Next I added two bits of Chocolate Chip that I ran through the big shots with the tiny dots embossing folder, stamped my Wanted word in Chocolate Chip ink on a strip of DP, added some brads to the end and layered it to my card front.


Finally, I stamped my image in Sage Shadow ink on Going Gray textured cardstock. Then I punched the image out with my 1 3/4" circle punch and created a 2" circle with the Circle Scissor Plus from Chocolate Chip cardstock. I layered these together, added some dimensionals to the back and attached to the card. Done - Love it! LOL

This is a great masculine card without too much effort.

Thanks for stopping by.
Margaret :)

No comments:

Post a Comment