Saturday, April 2, 2011

National Humour Month

Did you know that April is National Humor month?  I didn't up until a day or two ago.

So how do you celebrate this - well I guess the natural thing to do would be to share some humor right?

Now let's see, I have a fantastic memory as many of you know and it usually lasts all of 5 seconds but one joke that I can remember is one that I have been told on various occasions from different kids and they giggle every time they tell it or hear it:

What did Tigger see when he looked in the toilet?

Answer:


Pooh!!!

See now wasn't that funny, and John I believe that is still clean cause who doesn't love Pooh!!!

3 comments:

  1. Well that's just disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly someone doesn't get the point of "Humour Month".

    If you don't have something nice to say, the best action is to say nothing at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's okay Mel. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I figure if I was taught this joke by young, well-behaved/ well-mannered kids and their parents are fine with it then I shouldn't worry too much about what others think :)

    ReplyDelete