Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New My Digital Studio Downloads

If you love digital then you definitely need to check out Stampin' Up's! My Digital Studio.  This program is SO easy to use and so much fun.  I truly never thought I would say that but it is.  Have you seen my new links for Shopping, My Etsy Shop and E-mailing me?  I created these on My Digital Studio.

Nearly every Tuesday Stampin' Up! releases new downloads available for purchase.  These products can only be ordered on-line and the great thing about digital downloads.... no shipping cost AND instant receipt of the products.



This week there are some wonderful downloads available for purchase.  I am really loving the Sunset Serenade.  Click HERE to view the PDF file.

If you haven't purchased your copy of My Digital Studio contact me today or check out my On-Line Store now to order yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment