Thursday, April 7, 2011

Pretty in Blue

I love love love this card.  I plan on creating more of these because they are just SO pretty.  I have to be honest that I CASE'd this card from another talented demonstrator.  I switched up my patterned paper and acheived a crumpled look to the flower simply by spritzing water on it.



I did spray a bit of Vanilla Smooch Spritz on the flower to give it a bit of sparkle.

When I get a chance to sit down and make more of these cards I plan on using the fantastic set Four Frames that will be available in the next Idea Book & Catalogue.  (see yesterday's post for more details on this)

Have you checked out my calendar of events lately? 

I have a fun Punch Art Class coming up next week and there is still room in the class.

4 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous one, Margaret! The colors are amazing together and I love the shabby chic flower. I've always loved the font on that stamp set, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL Margaret!!! I love the contrasting papers you chose for the background squares and the flower is delightful!!! Isn't it so fabulous when you create something that you just love?!? I bet you keep picking it up and looking at it....I sure would!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say exactly what 'Karen' above said? LOL! So true! Such a gorgeous card - that flower is soooooo pretty and I love the little sentiment banner against the background patterns. Everything about this is just perfectly lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Margaret! Love the flower because it is blue! Anything blue is beautiful to me at least. lol

    ReplyDelete