Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Vintage Paisley Print

There are less than two weeks left people to place a $25.00* order to be eligible to purchase the Paisley Prints Designer paper and Four Frames stamp set, otherwise you will have to patiently wait for the new Idea Book & Catalogue.

Here is another fabulous card made using these products.  I love the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder used to texture the front of my card. 



The strip of designer paper is adhered to River Rock cardstock (with the edges punched using the Scallop Trim Border punch) and the bottom is cut in a banner shape. 

Can you believe that I held off ordering the Boho Blossom punch until about a month ago?  Wow, what was I thinking!  This punch worked perfectly for creating the little flower with the Vintage Trinket brad placed through the centre.

The final little touch is the sentiment which I punched out using the Word Window punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment