Thursday, February 26, 2009

Winter Card


I know, I know. We are trying to get away from winter and the blahness that it makes us feel. I just grabbed the first patterned paper that came to my mind, which happened to be Christmasy and used it to design a card following Mojo's Monday Sketch for this week. This is what I came up with. I think I might use this sketch again but making a card with more of a spring summer feel.

So for this card, I used Punch Pals and for the first time ever I used Liquid Applique. Man, this stuff is cool. It heat sets like embossing powder with the exception that this pops right up instead of just going shiny. This was a super quick card as I was hurrying to get back downstairs to spend time with Chris. Somedays I think he feels I am just a figment of his imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment