Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fang-tastic Sneek Peak


This Holiday Mini is filled with so much goodness I wish I had more money.  Wowsers.

I don't normally do Halloween themed cards but with this darn cute set I just had to step out of my comfort zone and create a card with it.  Tomorrow is the big release so keep your eyes peeled for it.



My card base is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 using Old Olive cardstock.  I sponged ink around the edges to make it stand out a bit more.  I used a strip of Rich Razzleberry cardstock and tore one of the edges and then stamped some bats up it.

My image is stamped with black Staz On ink onto Watercolour paper.  I let this sit for a few minutes to ensure the ink was dry before I used my markers and aquapainter to colour in the image.

Once this dried up I layered on a piece of Basic Black cardstock and popped up on my cardfront using dimensionals.

In Old Olive Ink I stamped the broom and my sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you liked this cute new set.
Margaret

Supplies:  Stamp Sets - Fang-tastic   Cardstock - Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Watercolour  Inks: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry  Accessories: Stampin' Write Markers, Dimensionals, Agua Painter

2 comments:

  1. I need this set now - thanks a lot :) LOL!

    Caroline in Toronto
    www.craftincaro.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek!!! SO cute! Your colouring/waterpainting is AMAZING! Seriously, this card should be in the holiday mini. It's beautiful!! I LOVE it, I LOVE it, I LOVE it (...and I don't even like Halloween, so that's saying a lot!! LOL!) Super cute Margaret, can't wait to see more... ;)

    ReplyDelete