Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Holiday Mini Release Day


Now what would the Holiday Mini Release day be if I didn't share another creation with you using products from this fab Mini.



What's a holiday mini without holiday stamp sets right?

This beautiful new set is called Bells & Boughs.  This set has a timeless, classic feel to it and I just love that.



I had taken only a few supplies with me to work so I could make cards on my lunch break.  With those few supplies I felt limited as to what I could do or make but this card ended up being so beautiful.

My card base is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Very Vanilla cardstock.  I created a layer of Always Artichoke cardstock and new designer paper called Deck the Halls.  I then attached this to my cardfront.



I coloured my image up using Cherry Cobbler and Always Artichoke markers.  I stamped this onto Very Vanilla cardstock and then used the Artichoke marker to distress my edges a bit.  Not so great without a sponge I tell you.  So I took my scissors and roughened the edges up a bit so the marker streaks weren't so obvious. LOL

I adhered my image to a piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock and then attached it to the front of my card.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy all the wonderful goodness in this new Holiday Mini.

If you live in Canada and wish to place an order with me click HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and may you continue to be inspired.
Margaret :)

Supplies:  Stamp Sets - Bells & Boughs  Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Deck the Halls Designer paper   Inks - none   Accessories - Stampin' Write Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment