Thursday, September 30, 2010

INCREDIBLE BONUS OFFERS

I mentioned a couple weeks ago already that if you sign up to be a demonstrator between Sept and October 18, not only would you get an amazing deal on the starter kit, you would also receive the ever gorgeous Greenhouse Gala tote valued at $49.95 FREE.



Well, if you live in Canada and sign up through me by October 10th, 2010, you will also receive FREE the new stamp set Eat Chocolate that will not be available until the next mini catalogue.  Here are some projects made with this set and let me tell you, they are CA-UTE.  I know you can't really see the sayings but they are fantastic.



This is a fabulous time to sign up to be a demonstrator, whether you are signing up strictly for the discount or to make this into a career.

The starter kit is $215.00 CDN and valued at over $375.00.


To learn more about becoming a demonstrator please feel free to contact me.

Cheers,
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment