Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Transfering Photos onto Tiles

I had been left a comment on the post I did about My Beautiful Babies and was asked how you transfer photos onto tiles.  Unfortunately I was unable to figure out how to send a message with instructions directly to Carla so I am posting a quick note here on my blog in hopes that Carla will be back and see this post to help her out.

Hopefully this will help my other readers as well.

Splitcoaststampers has a full tutorial on how to create these from start to finish.  The only pointer I would add that I do not believe was in the tutorial is that when you get to the step about adding a layer of Modgepodge over the photo, that you need to be very careful and gentle as the photo can tear and smear.

Click HERE to view the full instructions.

Margaret :)

No comments:

Post a Comment