Friday, April 15, 2011

Stamping Terminology

Have you felt like I have been missing in action?  It has been a long time since I have neglected so many days of posting.

Let's just say I am taking some business classes and my time has been disappearing quickly.  So much so that I have told myself I am not allowed to sign up for any more classes until I have mastered the ones I have joined :)

I am also working on a new website and the program is completely different than the format of this blog so huge learning curve happening there. 

Of course, on top of all this, I have my classes I offer you.  I am hoping to have my new website/blog up and running soon and have been holding off posting new projects until then. (need to keep you in suspense)

Today though I thought I would share some Stamping Terminology.

As demonstrators (or even hardcore stampers) we tend to forget that not everyone is up to date on our stamping terms and may not have a clue what we are talking about.  So I would just like to focus on DD products.  What are DD products?  Some of you may have first thought Dazzling Diamonds glitter until you read the word products.

I must admit that I am not the most faithful person in advertising DD products.  They are the Definitely Decorative items available in it's own small catalogue.

Products in the Definitely Decorative catalogue range from vinyl images/ sayings to adhere to walls, home decor, etc., to stencils that can be used to modify home decor pieces or clothing even, to picture frames and blocks.

These products are fantastic for those that love Interior Decorating and they add great touches to your rooms.

If you would like to learn more about Definietly Decorative products feel free to contact me or place an order through my On-Line store.

That's it for todays Stamping Terminology.

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering where you have been. Sounds like you've been busy :)