Monday, May 10, 2010

Birthday Blooms


I just had to try a colour on colour card, meaning only using one colour cardstock.

I chose Pretty In Pink for this card and the inks selected were Basic Brown and Pretty in Pink.

On Pretty in Pink cardstock, I stamped my outline images from the retired set Botanical Blooms in Basic Brown and then used the solid image and stamped it in Pretty in Pink ink. Then I punched this out using my 1 1/4" square punch. Next I punched out a larger square with the Scallop Square punch.



I layered these together and adhered to my card front. Then I finished the card off by stamping my sentiment in Basic Brown ink using the Well Scripted set.

Simple, cute and with few supplies.

Thanks for stopping by.
Margaret :)

Stamp Sets: Botanical Blooms, Well Scripted
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink
Inks: Pretty in Pink, Basic Brown
Accessories: 1 1/4" Square punch, Scallop Square punch

No comments:

Post a Comment