Monday, May 17, 2010

Dear Father


For my stamp club girls, this is one of the cards you will be making Wednesday evening. Since Father's Day is only a month away we need to get cracking on getting these cards done.

This card is a spin off from a card that I saw another demonstrator do. (mostly the layout)

I love the simplicity of this card, as well all know men are typically not into froo froo things.



The card base is Chocolate Chip and a layer of Whisper White added on top. Then I added some To The Nines Specialty paper and wrapped a strip of 5/8" Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon around.

I stamped my sentiment Dear Father in Basic Brown ink and to finish the card, I punched out my birdie in Sage Shadow cardstock, the wing is To The Nines specialty and I set the bird on two Chocolate Chip leaf stems.

Hope you enjoyed.
Margaret :)

Stamp Sets: Well Scripted
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Sage Shadow, To The Nines Specialty
Ink: Basic Brown
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Grosgrain ribbon, Two Step Bird Punch, Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. whoo hoo - a sneak peak!!! and I think I ordered that punch :)

    ReplyDelete