Monday, December 21, 2009

Sneak Peek #2



Good morning and welcome to the week of Christmas. I can't believe we are 4 days away from Christmas. So much to do, so little time.

I had a crazy weekend but got quite a bit done. I am really really looking forward to the holidays and spending time with Chris and the girls and hopefully some friends too. :)

Today I have another card for you made once again with the Vintage Vogue set that will be released in the Occasions Mini. This "ingredients" are pretty much identical to those of the card from Friday.

So I began by stamping a floral image on Whisper White cardstock with Old Olive Ink and then layered this piece onto a Chocolate Chip cardstock matte. Next I stamped a flower and cut it out with my paper snips. I layered it on a scallop circle of Taken With Teal cardstock. Then I curled up each petal slightly for a more 3-D look, added a small piece of felt to the center of the flower and then attached it to my white and chocolate matte.


I layered that same beautiful Sweet Pea paper I used Friday onto some Old Olive cardstock and attached to my Whisper White card base. I then used this fantastic "frame" image from the Vintage Vogue set to add a touch of class above my layers. The last little thing it needed was a sentiment and the "You raise kindness to an art" was just perfect for this bright and happy card.

This set is so versatile and the papers just incredible that I am sure you will be adding them to your wish list as well.

Tomorrow I will have a sneak peek from another new set coming out in January, so don't forget to check back in.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Margaret :)

No comments:

Post a Comment