Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sneak Peek #3

Here we are on to another day and another sneak peek card.
The sentiments are from the upcoming Occasions Mini release, Messages for Mom. I began by stamping Mom in Chocolate Chip ink onto a sweet new little scalloped note card, also from the Occasions Mini. In So Saffron ink I stamped the sentiment "Happy Birthday". I was serious when I said I love just about everything in this new mini. :)

Next I layered "Mom" onto a piece of So Saffron cardstock, which I rounded the corners using my small corner rounder. Then I tied a bow on this layer with Pink Taffeta ribbon.

The card base is Pretty in Pink and once again I used patterned paper from the new Sweet Pea paper pack.

Finally I popped up my main sentiment with pop up dots.
This card actually took me a good half hour if not more. I think I was getting really tired and was having difficulty focusing. It didn't turn out anything like what I thought I might make which is another good sign that I was tired. LOL

Well, I don't know how much more stamping time I will get in over the holidays but I hope to have more to share with you soon.

Thanks for stopping by.

Margaret :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Okay, I haven't even seen the new catalogue yet, but I already know I'm ordering the Sweet Pea paper pack. :)

    ReplyDelete