Friday, December 4, 2009

A Touch Of Nature


Happy Friday all!!!

I went to my last photography class last night. I can't believe that 8 weeks has blown by just like that. For some reason I thought we still had one more class.
I haven't had a whole lot of time to play in my stamp room lately but last weekend I did manage an hour or two and one of the things I created was this sweet card.

I love uniquely shaped cards and scallop circle cards are one of my fav's. I began by cutting out my base in Chocolate Chip textured cardstock using my Scallop Circle BigZ die. I used my Scallops 2, to create the smaller Barely Banana scallop. I then ran the smaller scallop through my Big Shot again with a texture plate to add some dimension to the scallop. I cut a circle out of whisper white cardstock using the Circle Scissor plus and then stamped my tree image from Thoughts & Prayers. I adhered this to my small scallop circle and then popped this up on my card.


Then I ran my large butterfly BigZ die through the Big Shot and selected the smallest butterfly for the card. I ran it through again with the texture plate to make it stand out more. I stamped my sentiment using the Teeny Tiny Wishes set and punched it out using the small oval punch. This layered nicely over the center of the butterfly and finally I attached this to my card.

Thanks for popping by and have a great weekend.

Margaret :)

1 comment: