Friday, October 15, 2010

Bird on Branch


I figured that I have started posting the simple cards created for the Retired Products class from June that I may as well continue and get them all posted.

Today's card features the set Spring Song and the 'technique' I showed was colouring with markers to be able to stamp a multi-coloured image.

The card base is Ruby Red with the sentiment stamped with Ruby Red ink in the bottom right corner.



The bird was coloured with markers and stamped on Whisper White cardstock.  I then layered this on Mellow Moss cardstock and attached to my card front.

To add some excitement to the card, I wrapped 1/4" Mellow Moss Grosgrain ribbon around the card base twice and tied in a bow.

Thanks for looking.
Margaret :)

Supplies - Stamp Sets: Spring Song - Cardstock: Ruby Red, Mellow Moss, Whisper White - Inks: Ruby Red - Accessories: Ruby Red, Mellow Moss, Close to Cocoa markers, 1/4" Mellow Moss Grosgrain ribbon

2 comments:

  1. THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT TODAY ON MY QUILT:) WHEN I WAS IRONING THE SPIDERS ONTO MY QUILT, THE IRON HIT ONE OF THE ALREADY IRONED ON AREAS, SO IT RUINED THE TRANSFER...IT WAS LATE, I WAS TIRED AND WELL....YOU CAN FILL IN THE BLANKS! I'D LOVE TO SEE A QUILT IF YOU DO ONE:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the simplicity and colour combination :)

    ReplyDelete