Thursday, October 14, 2010

In Need of Masculine


Every so often I need to throw a masculine card into the mix just to remember that guys need some love and attention too.

I had a retiring products class back in June and today's card is one of the simple cards we created using retiring products.

The card base is Close to Cocoa and stamped randomly with images from the set Wanted.  I stamped my main image on Whisper White cardstock, distressed the edges with scissors and ink and layered on Really Rust cardstock.  I popped this up on my card base with dimensionals.



I stamped the word Wanted with Really Rust ink on the Twill Tape and adhered to the card front.

Although the card may not be particulary - woah (LOL) it gave me the opportunity to showcase several retiring products as well as distressing techniques.

Thanks for looking and have a great day.
Margaret :)

Supplies - Stamp Sets: Wanted - Cardstock: Close To Cocoa, Really Rust, Whisper White - Ink: Close to Coca, Really Rust - Accessories: Twill Tape, Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, I like the stamping on the twill tape! I have the really wide twill tape and never know what to do with it...thanks for the reminder of a great way to showcase it on my cards! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete