Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cake Shoppe


When I saw LeeAnn Greff's ice cream cone card I fell in love with the cute design.  I re-created this card but made a couple minor changes.

I stamped a cake image from Fast & Fun notes, colouring in with the current In-Colour markers.  For the ribbon I used 1/4" White Grosgrain and for my sentiment I pulled out Sincere Salutations.



This card is too adorable.  I have another card to share with you using the similar idea of a shop front and look forward to posting it soon.

Thanks for stopping by.
Margaret :)

Supplies - Stamp Sets: Fast and Fun Notes, Sincere Salutations -  Cardstock:  Whisper White, Pretty in Pink -  Ink: Basic Black -  Accessories:  In-Colour Markers, Word Window Punch, 1/4" Whisper White Grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment