Friday, April 17, 2009

For You


It is so gorgeous out today and it's supposed to be even nicer tomorrow. Yeaahh - summer is finally coming.

Every time I look at this card I think of Christmas. I think it has to do with the classic red and green. When I made it I had no intention of it being a Christmas card but now I think I may use it for just that.

I used the Fresh Cut notes and the Fresh Cut stamp set. I did stamp the large image from the set on Real Red textured CS but the picture didn't pick up the definition of it. I stamped the flowers and then cut them out. I attached them to the card with silver brads and used a silver brad to attach an artichoke felt flower to the center of my card. I stamped For You on some Always Artichoke CS and used my small oval punch to punch it out. I was going for a leaf look, so I punched to 2 pieces and layered them. Then for the heck of it, I added a library clip, because you know library clips can be found on leaves - right? LOL

I hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment