Thursday, April 2, 2009

Friend



I love SU! textured CS. It has a great feel, weight and look to it. For this page I chose Ruby Red textured CS for my base and a strip of Chocolate Chip CS for my one simple layer. It's funny because Chris said to me the other day, "you sure like brown" I was like, what do you mean and he said that I use brown on almost every card, page or item I make. So for the past bit I have been doing my best not to use brown. You know, just to prove him wrong. What can I say, brown can be such a complimentary colour with the right selections.

For this page I used an old Simply Scrappin Kit from SU to help me build this page. I used the negative 'F' from the word friend and added some simple bling by adding chunky glitter to the inside of the negative. At the bottom of my page it says Life is Good.

I'm not that great with rub-ons but this rub-on was good to me LOL. I placed it on the Chocolate Chip CS to make it really stand out.

I love bling on my projects and this page was no different. I added some SU clear rhinestone brads to some of the flowers in the rub on image.

At the top of the page I added some die cut flower stickers to the end of my title and now all the page needs is a photo of a friend.

This page was super simple and super fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment