Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Christmas Tree



I can't believe it's Wednesday already. Wow!
I was browsing through my album and I have quite a few pages made with no pictures. I decided I would take one of my Christmas ones and share it with you.
I used one of my old Simply Scrappin Kits to make this page. The base of the page is textured CS and I so want to say Old Olive but with my luck I'd be wrong. All the patterned paper and snowflake die cut stickers came from the kit as well. I used some Michaels ribbon on the Real Red textured CS where my picture will go and some Fire Rhinestone Brads. My tree is from Punch Pals and coloured with my classic inks and some Dazzling Diamond glitter. My title is stamped with the retired Collage Alphabet set using various inks. I separated the two words and distressed the edges of the title so it would stand out more.
You know May is National Scrapbooking month, so I need to prepare and get in the scrapbooking groove. I am sooo far behind, it's not even funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment