Friday, September 4, 2009

Beautiful Smile.....

This is such a great page. Simple, quiet, classy.



Years ago Stampin' Up! sold a Vintage Keepsakes Scrappin' Kit and it was great. I wish now that I had purchased another one while they were still available. I used Very Vanilla cardstock for the base of my page and Bordering Blue cardstock for my picture matte. I did have a picture of my fiance on the page at one time but our oldest daughter needed a good pic of Dad for a school project and my album was raided. Needless to say I have yet to replace it. LOL I used stickers from the scrappin kit on my page and tore the edges off the top players for a vintage look. I added a touch of ribbon to one of the journalling tags.

I did this page so long ago I'm not positive on the alphabet set I used but if I had to guess, I would say the Collage Alphabet. I stamped my word in bordering blue ink and then I used my pewter hodgepodge hardware to hold the last word of my title, smile, which I handwrote in my not so neat writing. I used vanilla grosgrain ribbon and placed under the ends of the hardware. I attached the ribbon to the hardware frame with the pewter brads and just like that the page is done.

Thanks for looking and I hope you come back again tomorrow.

Margaret :)

No comments:

Post a Comment