Friday, February 5, 2010

Blog Banner

Hey all, I will be returning tonight with a card for you but I just wanted to mention that I created myself a blog banner.

Okay, so I finally downloaded Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio onto my computer, now that it is virus free, and decided to play with it right away. I spent about 20 minutes on this banner so it was really quick and simple.

Once I play with the Studio more and learn how to use all it's functions I plan to make a really beautiful banner for my blog. This one is cute but I am sure I can design something fabulous. The other thing I need to figure out is how to get the banner to fill the entire top of the window and not just a portion of it.

Anyway, I would love to hear your thoughts and don't forget to come back tonight.

Margaret :)

No comments:

Post a Comment