Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Classy Ornament

Well this is my third Christmas card of the year.

I have seen pleated ribbon many a times on cards and decided I would try it for once. I love the look of it but next time I will the pleats go one way on half the card and the opposite way on the second half.

I used my Tree Trimmings set for this card. It is such a simple yet classy set. I stamped my image in Real Red ink on Whisper White cardstock and sponged some Chocolate Chip ink around the edges to soften it. Then I layered this on some Chocolcate Chip textured cardstock.


I used some of the Christmas designer paper from the Holiday Mini and layered them on Real Red cardstock and then I added my pleated Chocolate satin ribbon. I attached this to my 5.25" square Chocolate Chip textured base and finally popped up my ornament image onto the front of the card.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are enjoying these early Christmas cards.
Margaret :)

No comments:

Post a Comment