Friday, February 5, 2010

Simple Ornament


I can't believe it's Friday already. Where on earth did this week go?

With so many things going on, I forgot to mention that last week Thursday Chris and I went to a Rascall Flatt's concert. It was fantastic!!! We had an absolutely amazing time. The performance was phenomenal and we went hope completely happy.

Okay, so I mentioned already that I am making a Christmas card a week but as you also know I had the whole month of January to catch up on, so today I am sharing another Christmas card.

I'm not sure why, but I have gotten into the habit of making a 4.25" square card, perhaps because I can still make two out of one sheet of cardstock and I like the square look.


My card base is Whisper White with a layer of Bordering Blue that I ran through the Big Shot with the Petals a Plenty embossing folder. I stamped my ornament in Night of Navy ink and punched it out using the Ornament punch. I attached a bit of gold elastic cord to it and tucked the ends in behind the Bordering Blue layer. I stamped a round dot image in Bordering Blue ink and stamped the snowflake over it with Night of Navy ink. I then punched them out using the 3/4" circle pucnch and layered it on Bordering Blue cardstock punched out with the 1" circle punch.

I popped up these little circles as well as the ornament with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.
Margaret :)

No comments:

Post a Comment