Thursday, June 18, 2009

Honest Scrap Blog Award

Can you believe that I have been given two blog awards in one week. I feel very honoured as these awards have been given to me by very talented stampers. This award was given to me by Kellie Winnell and if you haven't visited her blog you really need to as she is very creative.

So this award you have to reveal 10 things about myself and then pass it on to 7 people….So here are my 10 things….


I have 4 brothers and two sisters.
I have 22 nieces and nephews.
I work full time while also building my own custom invitation business.
I actually have straight hair. (I perm it)
I cherish my fiance and two step daughters. (well, soon to be- have to marry first LOL)
I have to raise $2000.00 to be allowed to walk in the 60km End Cancer walk.
I can't drink Coke or Coke products.
I don't watch much TV. (no time - I need to stamp)
I love the colour red.
I am so thankful for all the new friends I have made since I started stamping


Now to pass this onto 7 other people….
These people inspire me and I'm sure they will inspire you too.
Margaret :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO much Margaret! I'm so happy to have this honor! You are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete