Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cupcake Treat Box



This is sooo adorable.

Last weekend when I was at my friend Sylvie's home, she taught me how to make this adorable cupcake box.

We selected one colour for the base and one colour for the top. Sylvie got the template from Lauren Meaders blog and then made adjustments to the template to allow more room for the top of the cupcake so the icing wouldn't be all over the top inside. She's so clever.. ((grin))

We cut out the template per her specs and folded and taped. We added a dash of patterned paper to the top and ribbon around the box and Voila, the cutest little cupcake/ muffin box EVER! LOL
I hope you enjoyed todays creation.
Margaret :)

1 comment:

  1. That is FUN!! How sweet would it be to give a friend a little treat in a cutie box like that! I think you may just have planned our next stamp club's project...I should really stop telling you what to do, eh? LOL Thanks for being such an inspiration! xo

    ReplyDelete