Thursday, May 28, 2009

Stampin Out Alzeihmers

Hey all. Sorry for not posting much this week. It's been a little crazy but I wanted to let you all know that Jen Tapler, a very talented crafter is holding an event called Stampin' Out Alzeihmers.

This is a fantastic event on this week only until Sunday May 31st. There are lots of challenges, prizes and freebies available. Jen asks that you donate $5.00 to this event. You will then be able to sign up to view and access all the great things going on at the Stampin' Out Alzeihmers site.

I realize I am posting this a bit late. I just signed up myself yesterday. I likely won't have time to participate in any of the challenges although it would be great if I could squeeze some time in. I would love it if you could join in this great event too. There is still time left to participate and $5.00 towards a great cause is not asking too much.

Go to Jen's blog and click on the link on the right side to donate your $5.00 and then go to the Stampin' Out Alzeihmers site to sign up.

Thanks so much. I hope you have fun and I look forward to seeing you on their site.

Margaret :)

No comments:

Post a Comment