Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Raspberry Flower


This card is so simple yet so pretty. I used my Regal Rose CS for my base. I ran half of my White CS through my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder and layered some Raspberry Tart DP over the lower half. I wrapped a bit of 5/8" wide Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon around the card and placed a large flower from the Pretties kit over the ribbon using a glue dot. I used the adorable Love You Much stamp set to stamp my sentiment in Rose Red ink. I punched my sentiment out using my 1 1/4 circle punch. To cover the heart in the center I punched out a piece of Rose Red CS with my 1/2" circle punch and added a half back pearl from the Pretties Kit to the center.

This card pulled itself together with little effort. It's clean, happy and bright. You can easily replace the sentiment with any circular sentiment stamp set to use for any occasion.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you come back soon.

Margaret :)

1 comment:

  1. I love how you used the circular sentiment in the middle of the flower. What a great idea - I have a couple stamp sets with those kind of 'circle greetings' - I'm definitely going to try this. Thanks for always inspiring me!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete