Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Baby Announcement


Who doesn't love babies? They just look so precious and beautiful. Everyone loves to share the birth of their newborn baby and handmade announcements are the perfect way to let your friends know.

I used the retired Bundle of Joy set from Stampin' Up! to make this card. I began with a Pretty in Pink CS for my base. I stamped my announcement message on Certainly Celery CS using Versamark. I added silver embossing powder to the words and heat set. I then stamped my giraffe on Whisper White and used my blender pen and ink pads to colour him in. I distressed the edges as well using my handy dandy Cutter Kit. I added a silver eyelet to the corner and ta da! A simple cute baby announcement.
I hope you have a great day and thanks for looking.

Margaret :)

2 comments: