Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Movie Night


If I remember correctly, this page was the first scrapbook page I made. It has been so long I can't even think of the set I used. It may have been Treat Yourself but don't quote me on it.

It is an 8 1/2 x 11 page and the base is Certainly Celery. I used a strip of Barely Banana cardstock and used my rectangle hand held punch to create the look of a film strip. (The spiral punch did not exist back then) I then took this strip and layered over black cardstock. I cut a square opening at the top and bottom and stamped the bottom of a popcorn holder in the lower window and popcorn in the upper window. I added some DD glitter to make the popcorn stand out more. I then used some old patterned paper as a base layer and placed a piece of white CS over top with the corners slit to use as my photo matte.

I stamped peanuts in brown ink in the lower right hand corner all stacked on top of each other and I finished with a little envelope and a pull out journalling card. Sorry if the pic was blurry, I am working on becoming a better photographer. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment