Monday, July 12, 2010

Amour


I like this card as it is subtle and simple.  Chris does not.  He thinks it needs something more and perhaps there will be those that agree with him but I'm happy with this card just the way it is.

I stamped my Eiffel Tower image in Bashful Blue ink on Crumb Cake Textured cardstock and I also lightly stamped a fun circular design as well onto it.  Next I distressed the top and bottom edge and added a bit of Crumb Cake ink to the edges.  I layered this on a piece of Bashful Blue cardstock which I had also distressed. These layers were then placed onto my Very Vanilla cardfront.



I stamped a finial type image in Crumb Cake at the top and bottom of my card and to finish it off, I stamped my sentiment, Amour, in Bashful Blue ink on Bashful Blue cardstock, punched it out using the small oval punch and popped up on my cardfront.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great night.
Margaret

Stamp Sets: Artistic Etchings
Cardstock: Crumb Cake textured, Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla
Inks: Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Small Oval punch, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment