Monday, July 5, 2010

Fun Pocket Card Holder


I was browsing Stampin' Connection a month ago for ideas for my Stamper's 8 club when I came across a fabulous card gift set by another demo Jill George (Stampin' Connection is a site for SU demo's only) and being as I needed a great idea for the club and time was running short I knew this was the perfect idea.



I pretty much CASE'd everything she did except for the flowers on the outside of the box and on the cards.

This was really quite easy once you know the box and cover size.  Inside I was able to put 2 cards and envelopes into each pocket.



The group loved this project and are now wondering what I'll do to better this one next month.

Thanks for stopping by.
Margaret

Stamp Sets: Well Scripted, Vintage Vogue, Whimsical Words
Cardstock: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Regal Rose
Inks: Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Basic Brown
Accessories: 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Sweetest Stem and Simple Flower Embosslets, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Scallop Trim border punch, sponges, Silver brads

No comments:

Post a Comment