Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Life is a Matter of Moments


The Elements of Style stamp set is truly stunning. I love creating with these images.

For this card, I inked up my main image using markers and stamping onto my Whisper White cardstock.  Next I stamped my hummingbird onto a separate piece of cardstock using Chocolate Chip ink and cut the image out with scissors.  I popped this up on my card front.  I also at this point stamped my sentiment.



Before adhering my image onto the Peach Parfait cardstock I added my scallop trim border along one side of the Peach Parfait. Then I attached all my layers together.

My final step with this card was adding Crystal Effects to add some glaze/ shine to my flowers.  Although it still looks okay, the Crystal Effects came out to fast and heavy and ended up making the flowers look a bit blurred and not as intricate as they should.

All in all I still love this card.

Thanks for stopping by.
Margaret :)

Stamp Sets: Elements of Style
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Peach Parfait, Whisper White
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: In Colour Markers, Crystal Effects, Dimensionals, Scallop Border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment