Thursday, July 8, 2010

Birdie on a Stem


So here is something I do not do very often at all... CASE a card from the Stampin' Up! catalogue.  When I received my new cattie a few weeks ago and was in the midst of preparing for the Zeal for Teal ovarian cancer fundraiser I was looking for something simple to put together.  I saw this card near the front of the cattie and thought AHA, this is it.

I changed the card colour to the now retired colour Ruby Red and Mellow Moss and used the new Level 3 hostess set, Occasional Quotes on the card.  Other than that, I think I did a pretty good job CASEing LOL



I used Vintage Vogue to stamp flowers on my card base and retired patterned papers from the Patterned Paper pack III from the previous catalogue.

The bird and stems are punched out using our 2 Step bird punch.  I popped up the wing on the bird and I popped up the bird on the card front for even more dimension.

Thanks for stopping by.
Margaret :)

Stamp Sets: Vintage Vogue, Occasional Quotes
Cardstock: Ruby Red, Mellow Moss, Whisper White, Patterened Paper Pack III (retired Level 1)
Inks: Ruby Red
Accessories: 2 Step Bird punch, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment