Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Successful Open House

Last Saturday I had an Open House and Two For One Sale and we had a fantastic day.  I was so tuckered out I ended up having a two hour nap in the afternoon.  The women had lots of fun, enjoyed some make and takes and had the opportunity to participate in the Two for One Sale. 

Later this week I will share with you the make and takes.  (I'm having some computer issues, so it will be done when my main computer, which has all my proper programs is working well enough to post them)

The ladies had several ways to earn additional door prize forms and the winners have been picked.

Lorna Weber - From The Garden stamp
Angela Koobs - So Many Sayings stamp set
Brenda Lewis - $15.00 Gift Certificate

Thank you to everyone who made it a successful day.

Cheers,
Margaret :)

No comments:

Post a Comment