Thursday, July 15, 2010

UPDATED: ***Open House and Two for One SALE***


This is going to be a fabulous event.  I am having an open house to celebrate the release of the new 2010-2011 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalogue AND a Two For One Sale.

Want more deets?  Keep reading.

This FAB event occurs on Saturday July 24  and you can pop by anytime between 10:00am to 12:30pm to have tons of fun.  I will have make and takes, several door prizes, Bonus Gifts with $75.00 orders, bonus gifts for those who book a party with me to be held in August or September, FUN FUN and more FUN.  And how about that Two for One sale..... I will have a whack of retired products set out.  Original pricing will be listed on these items.  Place an order from the new Stampin' Up! Catalogue and receive retired products equalling your order value FREE .  Don't forget to tell your friends to come to this amazing event.  Please send me an RSVP so I can ensure to have enough make & takes prepared.

Need more info, just send me a note  margaret@stamphaven.ca

Cheers,
Margaret :)

Please note that all values mentioned are based on product value before shipping/ handling and tax. 
Shipping/ handling and tax are extra.
Two for One sale valid only while retired supplies last

No comments:

Post a Comment