Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Card for Me...

I LOVE Chris.  He is the most wonderful fiance in the world.  His disability may prevent him from doing a lot of things but sitting down to make a card for me is not one of them.

I couldn't stop laughing when I found this 12 x 12 in my stamping room that he made for me and at the same time my heart swelled with love and fondness.

Chris has a great imagination and he knows how thrilled I am to have a large new stamping room where I can have so many more people at my events in one room. 



The front is Chris and I'll be honest, I couldn't figure out the initials on his shirt.  The word "Whaat?" should have been a big clue.  The movie Despicable Me has become a huge favorite for us and we all settled on which character we were.  Well Chris is Dr. Gru, hence the DG on his shirt. 



The inside of the card - AMAZING.  So cute and the woman is his depiction of moi.  LOL - I just love this card. He obviously spent quite a bit of time to cut out our outfits, hair (okay,my hair because he keeps his head shaved) and even down to eyebrows made from cardstock.  Seriously!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww how sweet is that! Such a great dude....or is that DG....hmmmm :) Can't wait to see how far the room has come since I was able to help you out.

    ReplyDelete