Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New Stampin' Up! Video using SAB set - Bliss

Well I had a great weekend, it was super busy and lots of work was accomplished but unfortunately I was shy on time to put up a post yesterday.

This week is a bit insane for me.  Last night I taught a cardmaking class at the local library.  I had such a great time.  The women who joined the class were absolutely fantastic.  Tonight I'm off to teach cardmaking at a local school, then tomorrow night scrapbooking at the local school, then Thursday night my Valentine's card class at my home and if more people sign up then again on Friday night.  Whew - yep a bit insane.  So bear with me as I look for time to get posts up on the blog-o this week.

Today instead of a card (seeing as they are all on my laptop at the moment and I don't have my laptop with me) I am sharing a video that Stampin' Up! has posted using one of our beautiful Sale-A-Bration sets - Bliss.



If you would like to earn this set free, simply go to my on-line store HERE and place a $60.00 order (before s/h and tax) and you will be able to add a Sale-a-Bration item to your cart. (one free item from the SAB catalogue for EVERY $60.00, so if you place a $120.00 order you get to pick TWO products)  Oh and remember to set up an account before you start adding items to your shopping cart so you get the preferred price.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how crazy, busy you are right now...and you're still taking time to post on your blog for us! You are SO sweet :) Loved the video link - I didn't know SU! had these videos. Hope your week was AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete