Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Shaving Cream Fun

Oh my goodness... here is a card we made at a meeting at my former up-line's home.  Who knew that shaving cream could create this fantastic look? I seriously love it and yet, I have never tried it on my own since, but I will be soon. 

This card was so simple yet packs so much WOW.  First you follow the shaving cream technique on Whisper White cardstock, next stamp your image, then cut it out with the paper trimmer and trim cut out down a bit more so when you place it back in it's opening there is a mat around your image.



This will be one of the techniques we will be doing at my workshop on Monday February 28 at 7:30pm.  If you are in and around Fergus, Ontario and would like to attend my free workshop please feel free to contact me and reserve your spot.

1 comment:

  1. This isn't normally a technique that I'm drawn to but your card is gorgeous and I'm thinking again! Thanks for the inspiration Margaret!

    ReplyDelete