Friday, February 18, 2011

Red and Silver Ornament

Shortly after Christmas I was speaking with my dear friend Angela who had been the recipient of today's card and she had a sweet little story for me about the card.  She will have to correct me if I get the details wrong but it was something along the line of the card being the perfect card for them.  It arrived in the mail and the kids sat and played with it for about 15 minutes pretending they were selling ornaments and showing off the different colour choices to select from.  (I hope that was right Ange ;~)



This card was so pretty and with the extra popping of the ornament and the pearls to give it a soft touch it turned out just right.

3 comments:

  1. I remember viewing this card in real life. It was very pretty - and memorable with the 3D ornament. Great job Margaret!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret, another beautiful card.
    I have something for you over on my blog ...
    http://cant-stop-crafting.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-first-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture is gorgeous...but the real life version is absolutely stunning! :) And who knew it would provide hours of entertainment for the kids? Those 3D flippy ornaments are a real hit around here! Hee! This one has gone into my special collection. xo

    ReplyDelete