Friday, February 11, 2011

Pink Hearts

Wow, what a week this has been.  Four nights of teaching and classes, it was SO much fun. There was so much laughing, especially last night, that I'm pretty sure I burned off all the calories from the cookies I ate.  LOL

Now to prepare for 3 nights of teaching/ classes next week. :)

I am sharing a quick post today of a card that we made at my up-line's home several years ago.  This set, Simply Said,  is still current which is fantastic.



I love the softness of this card and it is so feminine.  Very quick to make with very few colours.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and I'll be back next week with more cards and projects to share.

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty Margaret! And yes, I know we had a lot of fun last night! Thank you so much for having us into your new studio! It's exciting! Good luck with the new venture! If I can convince Mom and Rosemary to come with me again, we'll come for another class!!! :D Thanks for a great time!

    ReplyDelete