I was working on masucline cards to prepare one for Monday nights class at the Library and this was a card I came up with, although not the card picked for the class. I am not sure if the stampers will be beginners or not so I had to be careful about how much work they had to put into it and although this card may not look like much, there were several things I did to get it the way it looks.
This was also the first time I pulled out my Distressing Kit since I bought it back in August. It is a lot of fun and I hope to use it more often.
The reason this card did not meet the final approval, other than all the little details and techniques used to make it look the way it does, was the ribbon. Men aren't so much into ribbon....LOL
It's still a great card and I am happy with the outcome.