Friday, October 16, 2009

Birthday Card Stamp-A-Stack Sneak Peek

Guess who actually managed to get a little more stamping done last night? Yep, me. I didn't even spend hours working either. I have to say it felt great. I would have loved to have done more but a voice from below me kept calling out saying, it's 1/4 after nine, then.... it's 9:30,..... it's 1/4" to ten,..... it's almost 10 o'clock. Okay I got the drift. Someone wanted me to come down and climb in bed on time. LOL

Well today I am sharing a sneak peek of two of the 5 designs that I am making for next weeks Birthday Card Stamp-A-Stack. Normally I create my own designs but with my room a mess and time running short I decided that it was okay to use some SCS inspiration. For the first card I used an idea by Lisa Somerville off of SCS. I have done this fold in the past but on 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 cards but for this one I went with a 5 x 5.


My second card for today's sneak peek is a child's birthday card and once again I CASE'd a card from SCS and I would love to say who by but for some reason I didn't write their name down. I do apologize for the poor lighting while taking these pics. Since I was being hurried along, I took the pictures in my stamp room where the lighting, quite honestly, sucks. Normally I take pics of my work in the kitchen where there is much better lighting. I really need to start saving and buy myself the softbox kit from Henrys. I took this card one step further and I also stamped an image on the inside. It has been years since I have done this and I really am happy with the result.

So there are some sneak peeks for today. I'll be back Monday with another sneak peek but don't forget that Tuesday is the last day to reserve your spot for next week Saturday's class.

I hope to see some of you there.

Cheers and have a great weekend.

Margaret :)

No comments:

Post a Comment