Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday and Nothing

Good morning, I hope everyone had a great weekend.


Here it is, Monday already and Friday I mentioned I would post another card for the Birthday Card Stamp-A-Stack and can you believe of all things I pull up the pics on my drive, only to find out, I didn't take a picture of the card I planned to post today. So now I have no cards to share today.


I can however share a fall pic being as I am back in photography class again and that is what my homework assignment is.


Last year, I took some great fall pics, they were stunning. This year, mnuh... not so much. One day the trees are gorgeous and I'm in heaven and the next, I wonder what the heck happened. I wanted to get out and take some stunning pics again but I think I'm too late now.


I took this picture from my living room window. I cropped the photo so that I am only looking through one pane of glass. You know how sometimes you see something and you think, WOW, that's a great picture and you grab your camera. Once you take your photo and look at it, you wonder how you could stand in the same spot to take the pic but it looks nothing like what your naked eye saw? Yeah, I've been having that problem a lot lately. It is sooo not easy to capture the essence and emotions that are evoked when seeing with your naked eye.

Well, it's still a nice pic but I need to keep working on taking a great pic.

Thanks for looking and I hope you have a great day.

Cheers,
Margaret :)

No comments:

Post a Comment