Monday, October 5, 2009

DEALS OF THE WEEK

I hope that everyone had a good weekend. It was another busy one. Saturday we cleaned in the morning - yeahhh (not really) LOL and then we went out to run some errands in the afternoon. This was the first day that we left Madden to roam the house for a long period of time. (He has his own room which is so much better than crating him which some people do when they are not home but we just can't do that.) So he roamed free in the house for several hours and we came back and....... everything was good - whew. We were so thankful he didn't chew anything. So we will slowly work with him until he is at the point where we trust him to have free range of the house all the time. He is such a character and really is fantastic with kids and other dogs. We are slowly working on his social skills with adults and have confidence that in time he will be much better. We already see a huge change in him.

We also gave him a bath this weekend and he did really well with that. He ended up laying in Aris and Taygan's bedroom with blankets on to keep him warm while he dried.

I did manage to get some organizing done in my stamp room. About a whole half an hours worth LOL You should see the disaster it is right now - WOW and to think I have some shows coming up that I have to prepare for.

Well, since I didn't stamp in my room this weekend, I thought I would share the DEALS of the Week with you.

This weeks deals are valid until Monday October 12th at 9:50am MT. So this week Stampin' UP! is offering 3 punches at a discounted price. They are:

Trio Flower Punch - REG - 22.95 ON SALE FOR $15.99
5 Petal Flower Punch - REG - 22.95 ON SALE FOR $15.99
My Way Punch - REG - 22.95 ON SALE FOR $16.99
(s/h and taxes extra)

If you live in Canada and are interested in ordering this from me, please feel free to contact me or click on the deals of the week link posted on the right side of my blog and click on the shop now button at the top right of my Demonstrator site.

I hope you all have a great day.

Margaret :)

I hope everyone has a great day and I'll talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment